Tigard, OR 503-639-4108

Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

GooglePlus Facebook 8518779_339x202
Stethoscope Meeting

Oregon law presumes consent to life support including a feeding tube if you cannot make or communicate decisions about your care. Use us for directives that instruct doctors of your wishes and may also appoint a health care representative.

Health care directives

Do you know who will make your decisions if you become mentally impaired? We'll draw up a declaration for you which will name a representative to make decisions about your mental health treatment when you are unable to make them yourself.

Mental health treatment declaration

Plan ahead in your life to ease the minds of your loved ones.

Call today to organize your life and get some peace of mind.



Contact us to get you appointed by the court as a guardian if you need to make medical decisions for a person who is incapacitated and does not have an advance directive or a durable power of attorney.


When a friend or family member is incapacitated and did not have planning documents in place, let us help get you court appointed as a conservator, which will grant you power over their finances.


Contact Us

Take the guesswork out of the hands of family

Planning ahead for illness, disability and death ensures your family, friends and doctors won't have to make difficult decisions during an emotional time. Take the proper steps now to be sure your wishes or the wishes of a loved one will be carried out. You have options on how to go about planning in advance. Contact us to talk through all of your options and draw up necessary documents.


Professional Excellence:


AV® Preeminent™ 5.0



We are proud to receive Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review's highest rating

Star Star Star Star Star Naela-logo US-District-Court-logo Oregon-state-bar-logo Multonomah-bar-logo Washington-county-bar-logo DOJ-logo ABA-logo