Tigard, OR 503-639-4108

Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

GooglePlus Facebook 8518779_339x202

Passing down a company can be more complicated than leaving someone heirlooms. Let us help you ensure the right person takes over.

We'll take the guesswork out of everything for you!



Conservators and Guardians

Court proceedings commonly called "protective proceedings" establish a representative to act for someone who can no longer make or communicate decisions and did not have planning documents in place.


In Oregon, if you become incapacitated without a durable power of attorney or a health care advance directive, a family member, friend, or some other third party will be forced to seek court appointment to become your conservator and/or guardian. The person appointed can then act for you as if he or she had been named in a power of attorney or health care directive.


  • A court appointed representative who controls the financial affairs of an incapacitated person


  • A court appointed representative who controls the personal affairs and health care decisions of an incapacitated person